Rapid Patient Extraction
Rescue at the Speed of Life
The Final Evolution of Rapid Patient Extraction
Limited Personnel and adverse terrain. These are the two primary elements that slows patients movement in catastrophic events. The REX-R1 overcomes these barriers by allowing a single rescuer to rapidly move a patient to safe refuge, even over the harshest of landscapes. More patients moved with less personnel in a faster time frame. The REX-R1 doesn't just save time and manpower - it saves lives.
The Essential Solution for Moving Patients Quickly
Weighing only 31lbs and able to hold patients up to 400lbs, the T6 aluminum and stainless steel construction of the REX-R1 is both durable and lightweight - allowing responders of any size to use it with ease. Its versatile design components include an adjustable tow handle that doubles as a support leg with just the pull of a pin. The included patient restraint straps keep patients safe regardless of angle or surface of the terrain. The innovative wheel placement provides an unmatched center-of-gravity factor that allows any patient to be moved effortlessly by just a single responder.
- Integrated shoulder straps for hands-free portability
- Flip-out Multi-function T-bar - Fast pull-pin access to convert the stowed telescopic T-bar to a support leg or tow handle
- Decon-safe Materials and Design
- Pneumatic Tires and Headrest for Patient Comfort
- Optimized for Patients and Caretakers
Sub-compact Fold-out Design for Easy Storage and Rapid Deployment
Sleek and compact, the REX-R1's intuitive folding design ensures it can be stowed or mounted virtually anywhere and be ready to move patients in just seconds when disaster strikes.
Who's Benefitting from the REX-R1?
Anywhere people gather for recreation or medical care, disaster can strike unexpectedly. Reducing the loss of life and optimizing patient care solely depends on how quickly patients can be moved out of harm's way and reach definitive care. If this is your charge, you need the REX-R1.
- Hospitals and Nursing Homes
- Long-term Care Facilities
- Fire/EMS Agencies
- Civilian Emergency Response Teams (CERT)
- Private Industry
- Schools and Campuses
- Sporting Venue Medical Teams
- Military and Tactical Law Enforcement
- Resort and Remote Location Venues
- Paramedic Bike Teams
- Primary Material - T6 Aluminum/Stainless Steel
- Weight - 32 pounds (with restraint straps)
- Max. Load - 400lbs (with chest compressions)
- Dimensions - 26"x18" folded. 72"x18" open
- Wheel Diameter - 18 x 1.75 inches
- Warranty - 5 years (Manufacturer)
- Country of Origin - Made in U.S.A.